These must be accepted (and any subsequent amendments to them) to take part in the We Are Long Drive Ltd trading as LDWS UK Championship competition.
- This competition is run by We Are Long Drive Ltd t/as LDWS
- By purchasing a ‘Set of balls’, this allows the player to be eligible to compete for a position on the LDWS leader board
- The player must purchase ‘Sets’ via the www.ldws.golf website
- 1 ‘Set’ equals one entry
- Only ‘Set’s that have been purchased via LDWS are eligible for entry
- You must retain proof of payment for verification at your chosen venue
- Screen time at a Trackman centre must be purchased and arranged separately and is not included in the ‘Sets of balls’ prices
- Purchase of ‘Sets of balls’ can only be made via PayPal
- No refunds will be given once payment has been made
- All purchased balls will be provided by the Trackman Centre
- Each Trackman Centre is responsible for keeping its own leader board
- There is no limitation to the number of Sets that can be purchased, and you may pay to play as many times as you like
- Purchasing of ‘Set’ or ‘Sets of Balls’ is no guarantee that the player will be included on any leader board or finals
- To be included on the Top 100 leader board, the player must share a photo and or video, along with their payment code to the LDWS WhatsApp account to verify the score and participation
- The 8 highest scoring players from each participating Trackman Centre will automatically be eligible to play in the regional finals
- Regional finals, dates, and locations will be confirmed by We Are Long Drive Ltd t/as LDWS. Announcements will be made via social media and on the website
We are Long Drive Ltd t/as LDWS reserve the right to:
- change regional boundaries
- move the location and date of any regional finals
- refuse entry to a player without redress
- postpone or cancel any regional final
- postpone or cancel any competition final
- withdraw and or change any prizes or prize money without notice
(‘we’ refers to We are Long Drive trading as LDWS, ‘The Player’ refers to you)
(‘Set’ or ‘Sets of Balls’ refers to 1 set of 6 Balls)
(Pricing: 1 Set of six balls = £10.00, 3 sets of Six balls = £25.00)
Types of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that LDWS collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookies; Usage Data.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published, or shared through LDWS and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data. The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of LDWS administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
Legal basis of processing
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law.
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject.
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner.
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at the Owner’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. Depending on the User’s location, data transfers may involve transferring the User’s Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data. If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfil such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority. Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
The purposes of processing
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Service, comply with its legal obligations, respond to enforcement requests, protect its rights and interests (or those of its Users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent activity, as well as the following: Analytics.
For specific information about the Personal Data used for each purpose, the User may refer to the section “Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data”.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.